Wednesday , 14 November 2018
Home » A » Bad Idea

Bad Idea

Song Title

Bad Idea

Artist Name

A

Album Name

How Ace Are Buildings?

Release Year

1997

Views

57 views

Ratings

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Print

Print This Lyrics Print This Lyrics

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I’ve got the lot, and all the stuff is all I’m taught
It’s not fair, but I don’t care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!

Your Rate:

Video Lyrics:


Your comment:

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Leave a Reply

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates